Connect2Kent are looking for a full time Contact Assessment Officer based in Ashford, to work within a busy and sensitive department providing a timely, accurate and efficient response to contacts and referrals for Social Care.
This role will require close working with Social care professionals, so a good strong understanding of this type of environment is essential.
Main duties and responsibilities:
* Evaluate information received which might indicate a child or children in need and present this to the team professionals for consideration of progressing to a referral.
* Provide a prompt, accurate and efficient response to enquiries to help the public navigate the children’s social care system and find the relevant information they need.
* Provide, as a first point of contact, a “safe haven” for raising issues and Safeguarding concerns. Ensuring the safeguarding of children is the primary objective of the service.
* Provide assistance to individuals and families to help them find the best solution for meeting their needs and help them make informed decisions in relation to support arrangements available to them.
* Ensure information systems and client records are quickly and effectively maintained after each query to ensure that information is up to date and accurate thus assisting decisions affecting service delivery and monitoring.
* A BDS check is required for this post at a cost of £25 as you will be working with sensitive information.
* You will be required to register at our office in Kings Hill, West Malling if successful.
Connect2Kent is an agency acting as an employment business and as an equal opportunity agency.
Due to the urgent nature of this position, please respond to this advert online in the first instance. If you do not hear from us within 48 hours, please assume that you have been unsuccessful for this role.
Close date – 31/08/18
Commercial Services Kent/Trading Ltd is an equal opportunities Employment Agency & Business and positively encourages applications from all suitably qualified and eligible candidates.
Are you a talented and driven Probation Officer looking for a new challenge? Or a Social Worker looking to utilise...Apply For This Job
Your new company Due to a new partnership between Birmingham City Council and Hays, we are recruiting on behalf of...Apply For This Job
Round of Applause! At Orchard Care Homes we are committed to providing QUALITY service to residents in our homes. We...Apply For This Job