FINTEC recruit is seeking an Operations Logistics Manager – EMEA, based in Hamburg, Germany. This is a permanent position with salary circa 70000 euros plus benefits. You will required to be fluent in both English and German. Experience from Warehouse or Distribution supply chain centres is a benefit.
* Oversee all project delivery and customer services across the EMEA region
* Leading on the strategic planning and successful delivery of multiple regional projects
* Help drive the business in EMEA
* Lead multiple cross functional programs and projects with engineering, Product and Quality for new product developments
* Guidance to coach, motivate and lead team members
Skills and Experience required:
* Warehouse management experience
* Graduate degree (MA) in Engineering; MBA
7+ years of experience spanning across following practices : Consulting, P&L & Change Management, People Management etc.
Track record in Service Management for critical business and/or IT processes
Excellent Customer Services skills,fluent in both English and German.
Full details for the Operations Logistics Manager role is available on application. To apply please submit your current CV.
Senior Buyer/Procurement Manager – Leicestershire – Permanent – £45,000 + Car + Bonus Are you experienced in the field of...Apply For This Job
Cordant People WGC are recruiting for warehouse operatives on either a day or night shift. Some warehouse experience is preferred...Apply For This Job
Our Client is looking to recruit several Production Operatives to work within a growing company based in Bredbury, we are...Apply For This Job
Leverton Rose are currently seeking motivated and reliable Production Operatives for a manufacturing company based in Heanor. As a Production...Apply For This Job
The main duties of the role will be the use of Mechanical Handling Equipment within a large racked and aisled...Apply For This Job